Chill my lifestyle! Master your stress management like a pro by Henry Bucko
The Chill my lifestyle! Master your stress management like a pro course is undoubtedly the most interesting and the most sought after by those seeking to specialize in Personal Development.
Defeat your anxiety and anger & improve your focus, productivity and time management without meditation or mindfulness
Also, keep in mind that Henry Bucko, professor of the course, is an excellent professional with worldwide recognition.
Therefore, if you want to study and learn more, we recommend that you start this udemy course right now.
What is the Chill my lifestyle! Master your stress management like a pro course about?
Are you suffering from sleepless nights , restlessness , irritability , food cravings , sexual problems? Did you already try to do yoga , meditation and practice mindfulness to solve your stress – but nothing really changed? The good news is – you didn’t do anything wrong! Yoga, meditation and mindfulness help to relieve stress symptoms – but you need a powerful system to eliminate the problem at the root. So if you really want to get rid of your stress once and for all , then this is the perfect course for you! You will learn effective ways to beat your stress and also get to know the 7 power resources that will help you to significantly improve your quality of life . You don’t just get tips, but a complete proven system that is easy and powerful to apply in your daily life. Everything you will learn, is based on the latest scientific insights on heart rate variability and broken down into an easily understandable language. YOU WILL: …receive 21 strategies to immediately improve your stress management. …noticeably improve your ability to concentrate , especially through proper breathing. …learn all the important building blocks for a well-functioning sleep. …work out a well-functioning sports and nutrition concept. …know how to take effective breaks , even when it seems impossible. …finally understand what you can do specifically against your stress. …learn to build routines into your daily life as effective protection against stress. COURSE OVERVIEW: 1. Breathing & improved concentration You will understand why effective breathing affects your ability to concentrate. You will learn how to breathe deeply into your belly and not to forget it in your daily life. 2. Sleep well You will know the difference between sleep quality and sleep quantity and you will understand why the quality of sleep is crucial. You will learn tools that will help you improve the quality of your sleep. 3. Effective breaks We will show you why our brain needs breaks in order to remain efficient for a longer period of time. You will learn ways to take effective breaks even when it is almost impossible (e.g. due to disruptive co-workers). 4. Sports concept In one of the most important chapters, we cover the role of exercise and sports – you’ll understand why sports can “neutralize” stress hormones. You will learn the building blocks of a successful sports concept and you will be able to apply them to yourself right away. 5. Nutrition concept We do not deal with diets, but pragmatically show the central connection between nutrition and stress. You will develop a new perspective on the topic of nutrition – you will no longer be concerned with the question “what am I allowed to eat”, but much more with the question “why am I actually eating this”. 6. Routines as protection against stress Through routines you have certain protection in stressful times – we roll up the topic scientifically. You’ll learn techniques for giving your brain meaningful “happy feelings.” 7. Your mindset You will understand the importance of your attitudes and that whether you are aware of them or not, they affect your ability to deal with stress. You will learn ways to challenge your destructive attitudes and replace them with positive ones. A word by the course creator: “I’ve created this course because many of my (1:1 coaching) clients asked me to get access to my knowledge in a compressed format. As you will see in the course, around 80% of the content is practical stuff that is easy to implement in your daily life. The other 20% are super interesting insights on the scientific concept of heart rate variability. But I have to warn you: if you seek spiritual guidance or illumination on how to relieve stress through practices (such as yoga or meditation), this is definitely the wrong course for you! This course is a proven system that is digging down to the cause of your stress , based on evidence-based scientific background. My goal is not only to make yo…
Other courses on the specialty: Personal Development
This udemy course includes:
To enroll in the course you need:
Course dictated by Henry Bucko
Hi and welcome to my courses – let’s learn together!
More courses by the author: Henry Bucko